Dear World ...

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

At 17.

In Palestine, Chechnya, Congo (Republic of, and Democratic Republic of), Iraq, Uganda, Columbia, Rwanda, Nepal, Iran, Somalia, Sierra Leone, Ethiopia, Algeria, and others I may have been in an armed militia, or opposition force for the last few years.

In other countries, I could be forced to work to support my family, earning less than a dollar a day, no future.

I wrote that a year or so ago, a few days after I'd turned 17. Nothing's changed for the people living in those countries.

Will it ever?

1 Comments:

  • Great Blog! I also have a site about cherry chocolate cake
    . You can check it out at cherry chocolate cake


    Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

    FREE DVD Camcorder

    .: posted by : Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:17 pm :.  

Post a Comment

<< Home